F-1 In Country Travel
During your active F-1 program, if you will be traveling within the United States during the standard school week when classes are in session, please submit the In Country Travel record by clicking the button below. This information is collected in case of a site visit to the MUSC campus from the Department of Homeland Security. The In Country Travel record is not required if you are traveling within the United States on the weekends or during official school breaks.

If you have already started an In Country Travel report in Terra Dotta, please do not start a new one. Return to your Terra Dotta User Home Page to continue working on your existing report.